Flexible workspaces in Madrid
Choose the workspace that suits your needs. Permanent, flexible, by the day or by the hour.
Flexible and secure workspaces adapted to your needs
All our coworking spaces comply with strict Covid-19 prevention measures.
Non-permanent coworking spaces
Are you looking for a flexible space as safe as possible for your company? At Cink Coworking you can find spaces adapted to the demands of the moment.
Take advantage of coworking, you can expand or reduce your workspaces depending on your needs and those of your team.
You will also have all the services included in a single invoice.
We want to give you absolute flexibility, that’s why our contracts are flexible and without permanence.
Daily passes, the best option to single or specific days.
Monthly desk, from 1 month and without permanence.
Prices do not include VAT per person/space. Each plan has a 30 day duration. No permanent contracts
If you prefer to pay once and have access to our spaces all one year, we recommend you our annual membership. Flexible position 3 days a week. In addition 20 hours of use of meeting rooms.
Prices do not include VAT.
All services included
Meeting room hours
Registered office and tax residence
Cleaning and maintenance service
Dining area with office
High speed Internet
24h video surveillance
Book a space in any of our Coworking spaces
All located in the centre of Madrid
MARÍA DE MOLINA
PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA
CUZCO (HENRI DUNANT)
Find out more now
Fill in the following form with your needs and we will contact you in less than 24 hours to send you a personalized proposal.
Do you prefer to contact us by phone or do you still have questions? Call us at 915 358 197 or ask us by chat and we’ll help with the whole process.
FAQ Flexible workspaces in Madrid
What is the difference between a permanent and a flexible workspace?
The difference between these coworking spaces depends mainly on the price, the type of space and the meeting room hours available for each one.
- Permanent coworking spaces costs €195+VAT per month and include a desk and chair for private use (no one else can use it) and a voucher for 12 hours of meeting rooms.
- The flexible coworking space costs €150+VAT per month, and in this case the desk and chair will be allocated as a rotating space. That means it can be used by other entrepreneurs. It includes a voucher for 10 meeting room hours per month.
We also have two other types of coworking spaces:
- The part time coworking space (flexible half day) includes a desk and chair in a rotating space and has a voucher for 6 hours per month to book meeting rooms. It does not include a registered office address. This space has two shifts (morning or afternoon) for use.
- The flexible coworking space including membership. This includes a desk and a chair in a rotating space that you can only use three days per week in any of the five Cink Coworking locations and it includes 20 hours of meeting rooms per year. With this service you can also use one of our five addresses as your company’s registered office.
The fee for each coworking space includes utilities (water, heating, internet, electricity).
Can I come in the morning or in the afternoon with a part time space?
You will have to choose between morning (7:00 am to 3:00 pm) or afternoon (3:00 to 10:00), and once you have selected your preferred day you will have to comply with this to use your coworking space.
How many meeting room hours do I have?
Depending on the coworking space hired you will have a different hour allowance.
- The permanent coworking space has 12 hours of meeting rooms per month.
- The flexible coworking space has 10 hours of meeting rooms per month.
- The part time coworking space has 6 hours of meeting rooms per month.
- The flexible coworking space with membership has 20 hours of meeting rooms per year.
Can I add a drawer unit to my space?
Only permanent coworking spaces can bring their own drawer unit and place it under their desk occupying their space, as long as it does not interfere with the space allocated to other coworkers who are near your workspace.
Flexible coworking spaces can hire a locker to store their belongings, the cost of the locker is €10+VAT per month.
Can I use any of the Cink Coworking locations in Madrid with my space?
Permanent flexible and part time coworking spaces do not have this option. But we do have a flexible coworking space with membership, which allows you to use any of our coworking locations in Madrid three days per week.
Can a workmate come to work for a day?
Yes, tell the person in charge of your coworking space and your colleague will be able to work all day long with our coworking rate. The price is €15+VAT and you will be able to enjoy a flexible coworking space, without the option of meeting room hours.
If I don't use my workspace every day, can a colleague come and use it instead of me?
Coworking spaces must be used by the company or entrepreneur who has signed up for it. We have coworking spaces available for days where you can enjoy a flexible space, without the option of meeting room hours, at a price of €15+VAT.
How can I cancel my contract?
You must notify the coworking space community manager in writing at least 15 days before the effective date of cancellation. If you have any questions, the manager will be able to advise you.
Do you accept pets in your coworking spaces?
We assure you that your pet will be much more comfortable in a different environment other than an office.
Our coworking spaces in Madrid are not equipped to be pet friendly.